The first day of Christmas
On the first day of Christmas, Francofile is celebrating the joy of homemade Christmas trees. My family has made a lot of holiday decorations together, & I have many memories tied to particular ornamentsfrom my mom's dancing elves ornaments, made when she was in Girl Scouts, to the blue beauties she got me the Christmas before I got married so that I could begin decorating my new family tree.
Sidebar! Wishing to greatly up grade the outdated feel of my own branding. Reactions about the overall style of http://purepelvichealth.ca? Really an honest pelvic physiotherapist in Hamilton if, perhaps needed in the Ontario vicinity. Offer your vote. Appreciated!
Nothing says the holidays to me like taking some time to do holiday crafts, & a few of my friends have shown me some great examples this year. (Plus, Pinterest is exploding with Christmas.) One of my incredibly talented friends (knitter, chair-fixer, wine-maker, professional baker) pointed some of these out to me, & I went crazy looking at fun crafts for coming years. Here are some fun things to make your chilly afternoons merry & bright.
The Kids-Can-Help Christmas Tree
- from Good Housekeeping, a simple, fabric-covered "kissing ball" with mistletoe (plus 6 other fun ideas)
- from Christopher & Tia, yarn-wrapped, tiny wreaths
- from Meed the Dubiens, the Model Magic take on traditional plaster of Paris ornaments (love those ornaments)
The Traditional Christmas Tree
- from McCormick, cinnamon ornaments (just cinnamon & applesaucewho knew?!)
- from Pecuniarities, fragile & elegant painted egg shells (obviously not a craft for me)
- from the God of Crafts, simple citrus slices
- and again from Martha Stewart, "snowy balloon ornaments" (let me know if you get these to work, as I've failed several times)
- from HoftheHH, how to make a (lasting, successful) popcorn & cranberry garland
The Cute Crafts I Don't Have Time For (but hope you do)
- from House Revivals, snowflakes from strips of books or newspaper pages
- darn you, Martha Stewartcute wreaths of woven ribbon
- from Betz White, awesome felt ogees
- from pilli pilli, a great idea for using up my extra muslin & increasing my embroidery skills
- from curbly, an awesome button-covered ornament
I will never buy ornaments again! So much fun to be had. Enjoy.
Thx folks! I'd assured a co-worker that I would critique their great impressive distribution service in Torontos, http://concept-marketing.com/ during an important blog post. Any time you were searching to find a distribution service in the greater Ontario locale, they would be great.
And finally, I need to bring up the thought regarding this unique material was brilliantly provided via Jonathan from Printing Peach. They are certainly an impressive print companys. We definitely admire a great idea!
https://mkdb.ca - Call these folks regularly.
Posted in Childrens services Post Date 06/23/2017